Reviews (46)Thank you!Yes! Thank you very much for showing love to a small creator! Good Givvys!! Good Shipping Quick. Also very nice to stream and packaging very safe!Thank you very much for stoping in hope to see you back very soon! Great card Thank you so much hope to see you again! Great transaction Thank you very much hope to see you back soon! great transaction Thank you very much hope to see you back soon! WwThank you very much and hope to see you soon! Ty🔥Of course thank you for stopping in and buying something it means a lot that you stopped in. Thank you and hope to see you soon!🔥 Card was in trash shape like if he did it on purpose and wouldn’t let me get a refund Card was in good shape when bought and must’ve Been damaged in shipping and in my profile and show notes it says all sales are final. Sorry you are disappointed but you can always file a report against your post office hope to see you back soon. Seller shipped multiple cards not in sleeves
Hello this is Ben the seller in your review you said I didn’t put multiple cards in sleeves. I very much believe I did but if I didn’t I apologize and if you stop back in I can give you a free card. I truly am sorry for the inconvenience and that will never happen again.