Reviews (98)Quick delivery and nicely packaged… The Jaxson Dart card will be a graded 6 at best damage to the card on the back and corner shipped in a cracked magnetic case. All magnetic cases in this purchase were scratched or damaged. Majority of the cards are going straight to the garbage as the grades would be horrible 7 or below the cards I wanted are damaged will not be making purchases with them again. Very disappointing to be honest. He definitely is picking through his cards and dumping the damaged ones to buyers. Fantastic streamer! Appreciate the cards. Thank you! Definitely recommend buying from great seller It is an absolute pleasure buying from slabbaby8 he packs everything very nice. Fast shipping also great prices. Will definitely be buying from him again. Perfect. Great guy, fast shipping. Great seller Awesome experience. Fast shipping, great prices. I highly recommend Slabbaby8 very plz 🙏🏾 with purchase 🔥🔥 the waddle card I got looks better in person 👍🏽thx man Nicest seller there in on whatnot. Always easy to deal with and always ships out product immediately after purchase.