Reviews (1,223)Great seller, great prices, fast shipping, Thanks for the awesome service, love the streams and will definitely recommend. Awesome seller and an even better experience! I was lucky enough to win one of the Nuke Giveaways and couldn’t be more thankful. Everything was handled professionally, shipping was quick, and the giveaway was 100% legit. Huge thank you to slabbedandsealed1 for giving back to the card community and making collecting even more fun. Definitely a seller I’d recommend and buy from again. Thanks again for the awesome giveaway! 🙌🔥
Gets a premium for the cards then shipped the cards in mag cases with no penny sleeve. The cards just move loosely in the case and all of the corners are messed up now. Will not buy again.Hey sorry for that but we have never shipped cards in mags with penny sleeves I don’t think any other streamers that do but if u would like me to when u purchase something you can message me and I would be able to do it The card has damage on the back, that was never disclosed. It looks as if it got indented on the top and bottom, most likely due to the mag. I was super excited and waiting for this card to come in. Pretty disappointed!Message me and we can resolve this Card arrived in good shape! Roll Tide! Appreciate the card definitely recommend
Well packaged and fast shipping! Great packaging and fast shipping Great show and host buddy, card came just as purchased on screen and Fast Shipping! Thank you very much great show. Thanks for the Jaylen Brown Fortune 15 card from the givvy. Great card, appreciate it. Received it very quickly and the show was awesome. Great packing cool card thanks Great show!!! Everything was packaged great, shipped out quick, and arrived mint. Thank you! Great team! Great inventory. Amazing buys
❤️❤️❤️ one of the best buyers on the app Fast and safe!! Thanks for the card great show Great packaging and fast shipping thank you 👍🏻.I appreciate it 🙏🏻.you have an amazing show 😎👍🏻. awesome lightning fast shipping 🚢 top notch packaging better than described and can't beat the prices Awesome seller with a ton of great cards. Super fast shipping and packaging top notch. Thank you