Reviews (209)Absolutely amazing seller Thank you, Andrea! I can always count on you to have the best of every newly released products! You are a gem! Can’t thank you enough! Fast shipping well packaged 🩷 Fantastic seller! Fast shipping, great communication, and the item arrived exactly as described. I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you💕 Such a sweetheart of a seller always has the brand new items.
Always might go to when I wanna try out something new that just came out. Always happy to get my package! She has amazing items! always perfect 10/10🩷 Thank you so much for the givy 🫶🏾💯🩷 Omg this smells so amazing!! Thank you so much!!! thank you for all the amazing items! fast shipping and great packaging🤍 Arrived perfect and stunning! thank you! Awesome seller! She has great lives and the most amazing makeup stocked in her shop! She always has the newest makeup and beauty items. Highly recommend! 💗 Love everything! Always do! 💕💕💕 Andrea never disappoints 1000/10 The package she shipped in was cute but I give a 2 star because she didn’t disclose that the product had been previously used. The box was clearly tampered with as it has been previously opened and the product it’s self is not full and there is missing product. I would have appreciated if that was said when bought. Authentic one size setting spray, thank you so much i’m so happy, i will be waiting for your next show 🫶🏼 My fav seller on whatnot! She has the best goodies! She’s so sweet and she packs with care! Items are as described and arrived it great condition. I also got a givvy and I love it! Highly recommend!✨ Love everything sis!! Thank you for all the goodies🫶 Always a pleasure shopping from you Loveeeeee my goodies, so fast shipping 😍😍😍😍 Best skin tint ever and the shipping was fast and super easy very happy with my purchase
Loved everything thank you so much!!! You deserve way more than 5 stars! Tysm you have great items love looking at your shop.. ty for the oil im obsessed !! Ty for shipping it came so quickly!!! Appreciate it! Will be back!