Reviews (975)Order never came I’m very upset and disappointed I messaged the seller and he never responded
Great stream! These guys were a lot of fun Great cards fast shipping I finished the 4 beauty peach momoko set ty for the pick up great selection of cards great packaging keep up the good work well packaged thanks look forward to purchasing more in the future 🫡 Packs came sealed in good condition! Got everything I was supposed to plus a givy, much love will be back for more! When spending $60 for a card it is expected to be shipped with protection. This package did not have any. Just a top loaded card with no card guards. The card was unfortunately bent during shipping. Very disappointing. Awesome thanks! Was packaged well Card arrived as described in great condition, well packaged and super fast shipping! Thanks took like 3 weeks but none the less perfect buy great deals and well packaged thank you! thankful i stumbled on this stream. they fun to watch and the ship quick amd safe it’s good quality, rlly nice and it shines good. I have bought chains and bracelets from different vendors, i’ve been disappointed majority of the time the jewelry looks real, but then when I get it, it’s fake as hell but this by far is the best as far as jewelry and absolute best for the price I will be buying more this is exactly what I was looking for thanks took care of a mistake... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fast shipping well packaged Thank you! Came quickly, no damage, beautiful card. cards were well protected in semi ridged protectors and arrived safely.