Reviews (305)This seller’s shipping was poor because the shipping label was a printed copy from a printer in which was completely exposed and surprisingly did not rip off, the only part of the label was taped on the corners of the paper and looked like it was just slapped onto the box. The box
My dewalt drill was in was so big I could easily fit 3-5 of the same drills in so there was no stuffing in the box to eliminate extra spaces the box was so bashed and beaten. This seller does not take pride in your product after you buy it. Was sent unreadable hand writing on scrap paper. Asked via message and during live and was told he would re-issue a coupon code. I never received a new code or any additional help. 😭
He also advertises in his banner that everything starts at $1. It does not. He starts everything at the price he wants for it. False advertising. You been begging me to start a pump at a dollar when retail is 229 I kept saying I was not sorry can’t give out stuff for free . More care could’ve been taken in packaging the items for shipment. Whenever I opened the box, the items what were in boxes were out of the boxes and the boxes were destroyed. The items were fine thankfully. Good tool just a few small scratches on the thing
Item showed up exactly as advertised. It is working and takes a charge. Shipping was quick. Thumbs up from me. Great stuff great deals thanksYou welcome thanks for the business! Got some dewalt batteries and some tool bags and shipping was fast lived my stuff thanks for the great dealsThank you for your business ! great seller and good purchase. thank you You welcome thank you for your business! Fast shipping! Great seller, great deals! Thank you hope to see you again ! Great deal. This definitely was a great deal all these other people that sell on here think saving 5 to 10 bucks is a deal well it's not. Will definitely buy from you again if giving the opportunity. seller was not informative or honest in description claiming tool was untested when obviously knowing it was not functional other dewalt 20v tools tested on camera therefore he had the ability to put a battery on it and show wether it was functional or not I would have much more respect for him had he simply stated it was not functional there is no doubt in my mind he was aware of this fact and chose to lie rather than be honest about the item I would not recommend this seller list to me one time and everything else uou say is subject to be a lie also thank you for allowing me to tell the truth Hello I showed you and stated that sold as is
And kept saying it during the show please next time before you swipe be responsible good bless you ! Just as seen in the live!! works great and for a great price! thank you!! Good product...works fine. Not sure it's "Brand New". Some nicks/scratches on the case suggest otherwise. Was thrown into a oversized USPS box without any packing...come on! However, price was good. Item, exactly as described and super fast ship I like how he has his channel set up with actual pictures so you could track your orders. Great job.Thank you chubby appreciate your business! Items were listed as new but most of it had old date codes. Make sure you show or tell the date codes before putting brand new. 2024 isnt brand new so buyers like us need to know these things also. Just to helpI showed it on live the conditions
Just cause it has a 2024 day code don’t mean it’s used .
I requested a refund and you decided to not return it .