Reviews (1,485)exceptional service and shipping was fast 🏃♂️ Best streaming ever, it reminded me of my best friend from New Jersey. Excellent, it arrived perfectly fine. As always appreciate u my guy. Sloppy always hooks it up A fellow Yugioh bro! S+ shipping and card quality. good host and fast delivery Cards came safely in sleeves with top loaders. Seller threw in a few common cards in the envelope as well which was appreciated.🙏 The only problem I had with this order was that it arrived 5 days late after being marked as delivered, but that's more of an issue with the mail. Besides that, great seller!! Thank You! sloppy for everything, I just wanted to make sure if I had this card in my numbers binder, if anything, I'll keep it as a collection Excellent condition and fast shipping! Great seller! The cards arrived quickly, were packaged well, and came in the condition described. Everything was protected during shipping, and I’m very happy with my Whatnot purchase. I’d definitely buy from this seller again. Thanks! Took forever but it’s all here My cards came very protective I appreciate it. Good pickups at low prices and fast shipping. reliable product always a great time !!