Reviews (106)Thanks for the beautiful Broly card! Pristine condition. Fast shipping 🔥 Great deals, great packaging, overall a great seller! Fun show, will definitely be back! fast shipping and good cards quality The Seller never told us the $10 note was torn. This is a major issue, not disclosing damage on a note. I want a refund.That bill was a raw ungraded copy thats almost a hundred years old, it had a small tear on it I honestly didnt know was thr. It sold for a fraction of the price on my stream vs listings on ebay. I opened a refund for you that im paying fees out of my pocket once the bill is recieved. super well protected and shipped amazingly! thank you for the card! Good packaging and fast delivery!
Good packaging, fast shipping. 5/5 Fast shipping and well packed thank you.🙌🙏🤙🏽 Great selection of cards for a great deal! Amazing deals, great dude, great vibes! Thank you so much 🤙 Card was a great deal but the packaging was elite! I’d recommend this guy!! Great stream and great cards🔥🔥🔥 did not like the way the cards were packaged. They were loose all over the box and some pringled. luckily everything was not damaged much.So sorry about the shipping was my first show & new to everything but what about the amazing steals you came up on?