Reviews (1,080)if you have not attended one of her shows you must! Just works of art after works of art. Everything is handmade and stunning fairy finds. My package came protected and packaged perfectly, I love each fairy I received. Thank you for the beauty you created. Absolutely gorgeous piece of jewelry!! Thank you!! 💙✨️ LOVE my necklace. So beautiful! everything is STUNNING, miss mackie is talented and delicate in her craft, everything was packaged to perfection, and the items were off the charts, can't wait to be back for more of her artistry!! thank you!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 your skills are out of this world, it is even more breathtaking in person! thank you so much. A beautiful piece I’m fortunate to have. ❤️ Smackvtg is very talented and I love her work! One of a kind pieces. I love them so much. Thank you! Absolutely perfect, like always! so obsessed Mackie always has the best pieces. Thank you 😊 Such an amazing jewlery designer. Loving all my new, unique, whimsical pieces. 🥹 Always giving us the grails and whimsy pieces, love ya! ✨💕🌼 Every piece is unique. My favorite shop ever!! 💕✨👏 Came perfect! Always cant wait for my next package from her! LOVE my pieces hate taking them off!!! they are absolutely gorgeous the craftsmanship is insaneeeeeee i dont have anything like these pieces and love them so so much. will definitely be back and cant wait to cultivate my collection I loveee the pieces that I’ve bought from this seller. Tysm!!! LOVED MY NECKLACE!!! Thank you queen ❤️ she heavy, but worth it Super fast shipping!!! I love my necklace!!!! It arrived nicely packaged and is soooooo muuuuuuch cuter in person! I look forward to more purchases from her!!! Thank you Macky!!! Referred by Lenabelle 💗💕💞💖 absolute perfection thank you so much!!!!🥹🫶🏻 Lovely work as always! One of my silks is fraying all along the sides pretty badly though 😔