Reviews (681)My order arrived quickly, packed well and was more beautiful than on the live show. I definitely recommend shopping with this seller. Well packaged and timely received. TY always love the giveys from Cass! Thank you!! You continue to impress me with your beautiful designs and secure packaging. I am always looking for your shows. Thank you so much!! Thank you so much! You didn’t have to go to the expense of shipping them separately, but I truly appreciate that you did. They arrived safe and sound. The gold foiling is gorgeous. Thank you! Always enjoy your show. Products are beautiful. I love the ocean and shell papers I received from you. Fast shipping. Thank you❤️ Thank you so much for the beautiful ephemera I won as a giveaway. I enjoyed your show very much. 🫶 Beautiful kits and paper. Great shows. Thank you! It’s almost too pretty to use! The bundles were so generous. I can’t wait to use them! Absolutely LOVE the print quality! Great prices too. Highly recommend. The journal is so much more than I imagined! Thank you so much! I absolutely love it! The handwritten note inside seals the package with a truly warm and caring gesture. I love everything about this! Your paper, journal kits and givvies are my absolute favorite!! I love spending time with you during your shows. I hope we can meet someday. Thank you for again shipping such beautiful paper in such secure packaging! Awesome printables. I can’t wait to build with them! Love this seller . Uplifting inspirational. Love her products quick shipping and packed well . Highly recommended Thank you for the cute ephemera givvy!💕 Thank you for the cute ephemera giveaway!! 💕