Reviews (534)Beautiful ring and thoughtful giveaways. Thank you 😊 Beautiful ring, super fast shipping! loved everything I got. ty such a great seller. Love all my rings! That brown tourmaline one is so pretty! Just wish it was gold😊 Thank you so much! Received all items exactly as shown. 💯👌 Awesome prices🏷 Everything looks amazing😍 Amazing host/s!!🌟 Shipping was super fast 🚀 Packaging done very securely📦 Loved❤️ everything and definitely will be back again to shop🛍. Thanks so much🥰🥰💐💐🙏🙏🌹🌹😻😻🏵🏵💙💙🌸🌸✨️✨️🌺🌺 Amazing seller! Highly recommend! Thank you so much! :) I love all of the 3D animals! They are so cute! Thank you for the free giveaway! Great packaging! Thank you so much! amazing and fast shipping! would buy from this seller again! thank you for the givvy too! Great seller! Amazing items! Thank you so much friend! :) Always such quick shipping which I love. Thank you so much 💕 Love the flexi animals I purchased and the rings. Love everything and your shows 💕 Love my chapstick holder keychain!! 🩷 Thank you for everything! Always quick shipping ! Great seller! I always have a good time on her shows! Fun personality! Great items and prices! Fast shipping and her items are always packaged with care! Thank you so much! .) Fast shipping and gorgeous rings! Also tysm for the great givvy✨💕