Reviews (41)Thank you for such a great show and product!!! Fantastic adorable 3d items as usual. Got seriously detoured in transit but that was usps fault and items were packaged perfectly so they arrived all intact even after their long shipping time. Thank you so much! Wish we all didn’t have to wait until December for the next show to buy more! they are so beautiful packing awesome.thank you Amazing seller! High quality prints, shipped fast, packaged nice and secure, great prices, and even came with super cute extra stickers. Thank you! Will definitely buy from again. Excellent packaging. Great products! Amazing 3d items and fast great shipping as always. These are the highest quality 3d products on whatnot! Awesome items! Very happy with purchase! Cute designs. Very detailed Awesome set !! Thanks for everything , quick shipping !! Awesome Prints !!!! Thank you !!!! Thank you for your wonderful armadillos and horse. My grandkids get alot of enjoyment out of them. Packing is wonderful for shipping your items. Again Thank you very much! Amazing 3d moose and their forest home is beautiful too - love them! And great fast shipping as usual. Thank you! Amazing 3d items and super fast shipping - thank you! Everything came in looking good. Amazing sellers with a great collection and vibe! Shipping was quick and everything was packaged with care. Thank you for the extras too! Excellent quality! Great seller! Everything is so cute. I love all of them. Top quality prints that could rival factory made. Absolutely beautiful! Customer for life! Love the product. Great quality. Amazing 3d printed items and great shipping - thanks so much! These are so much cuter in person than I thought. I can't wait to get more! I'm so happy I stumbled across this wonderful family and their awesome 3D prints!! Items were packed extremely well. Even included stickers and note. They arrived quickly and as described. Absolutely will be ordering from this seller again A++++