Reviews (13,179)The headphones do not power on even after charging for 2 hrs
Amazing givvy!! Thank you
Always a great company to deal with. as it was on show arrived fast as it was on the show, arrived fast Thank you for the amazing electronics!! another 5 star review well deserved! shipped way quicker than expected as well I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm just not happy about the delivery of my purchase. It took over a week just to receive this item. Great experience from start to finish! The seller communicated clearly and promptly, shipped the item quickly, and packaged it with care. The item arrived in excellent condition and was exactly as described. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! thank u so much fast delivery great shows Thank you for the free givy thank you so much for the giveaway I love collecting Pokemon cards They seem to have a mix of everything. Shipout & delivery really quick too! 👍👍 Game system arrived broken and crap these were horrible it stopped working after an hour of charging. wouldnt. buy again. they came fast and seller was amazing. my son loves the card thank you