Reviews (73)I love the personalized notes! 10/10 with Smash great seller ships right away Smash threw in his own personal Aerthlings tote bag as a buyers givvy. He always has a small but dedicated following and he actually cares about everyone in the chat and we all care about him. his show was such a blast and exciting. Great show, amazing deals and excellent shipping. keep up the hard work smash! Wow this was the fastest shipping over crazy thanks again fast shipping, very well packaged and great customer service! highly recommend fast shipping, very well packaged and great customer service! highly recommend!!! fast shipping, very well packaged and great customer service! highly recommend friendly , fast shipping, and great prices! highly recommend With my new Bizken I can take over Ærth! Or at least have all figs hatched minus Hoodon! Thank you for being such an awesome seller Smash! more Aerthlings! Thanks for always being prompt and genuinely nice! Very awesome service very happy with my pulls I’ll be making a hatching video
Great seller, fast shipping, fun stream! Always a pleasure doing business with you giys! Awesome show with great host! Gotta love host that are all about the community definitely will be back 😎 great seller, really cares about the community! Amazing and fast shipping! Arrived as advertised. Quick shipping. A+ seller. Shipped fast, safe and just as I saw!! Love my comic! Thank you! Awesome packaging and quick shipping. Thank you!