Reviews (1,737)Thanks for the pack and very fast shipping Shipped quickly and packaged with care! I’m new to this show and I had an amazing experience! Great deals! Awesome streamer. I bought a sweet RPA and I also won an absolute blaster box giveaway! Which was actually shipped to me unlike other streamers. Still sealed. Highly recommended guys! Thank you
Great show fast shipping top seller for sure Great cards, always appreciate the Givvy packs!! Legend! Always doingnit for the people! Thank you! Nice cards fast shipping packaged well Always goes above and beyond! packs could have hit better but the deals were great. can't wait for next pack wall! Thanks again! Always the best. Awesome as always. Great community feel and I hit a Treveyon Henderson uptown from my free pack! Always has the sickest cards love the shows! started my collection just right with all these Great packaging fast shipping
Great streamer and a great big to buy from. with super fast shipping and secure packaging. got all my cards in one piece and I perfect condition. ty smashits. One of the best shows on whatnot. Shout out to Smash It!!!