Reviews (8,185)These mystery wrapped books have got to be my favorite! I just know I am going to love this book, and I also got some snacks to enjoy while reading it! MC and Shirley are the life of the party! Two caring women looking to give us all the best things… so grateful to have found their page through one of my other favorite sellers. Love love love all the Oddy clothes. And thanks for the Halloween bag. Thanks my love! I love everything! You’re the best! Thankfully you had one more peace button down! You made my aunt very happy! Always get great stuff from your shows, and they are fun to watch! 💕💕 Got my gorgeous Oddy rain jacket! ❤️❤️
Thank you MC My shirts are absolutely stunning!! I love them!! You and Shirley are the best!!?! Love y’all!!!! always pleased with everything from MC. Super fast shipping!The vibe on MC's show will match no other. So glad I found the Nuthouse You’re the bestest biotch! ❤️❤️ MC has the biggest heart on this app!! She says most hated, but I say most loved!! I love everything! Love them!! These ladies are the best & their clothes ROCK!!! Amazing like always but we all knew this love these women. great show, great shipping Amazing as always! Thank you!!! Great seller and just genuinely a great person. Always goes out of her way to help new sellers. Excellent quality clothing as always. If the gauchos are available again make sure you get you some. Coffee smells amazing. I don't even wanna drink it because it smells so good sitting on my desk. Huge 'marshmallow rice treat' tastes wonderful....had to split it with my staff, but it was so big I didn’t mind sharing. Love This seller. The coffee ☕ smells amazing. Love them thanks again …..drop those nuts 🥜