Reviews (270)Great quality knives! Awesome seller!! te knife is ok feels kinda slow on the flick but its ok. I can't blame him for ups but it was annoying to have to wait 2 extra days and have no idea what was going on because it only said delayed smithbrothersknifecoSeller
The knife is brand new and may need broken in or a little bit of oil to achieve the flick you are looking for. As for the shipping I apologize it took so long but as you stated and as I explained in a message I have no control after the post office gets it. I also told you in the message to let me know if didn’t make in the next couple of days which it did. Knocking stars off a review of me for something the shipping company did is misleading. Great knives at good prices. Sheath is well constructed and high quality. Will continue to buy from this seller. thank you very much God bless 🙏 top of the line product and amazing seller Great seller. Fast shipping. Definitely buying from him again. ty for the giveaway. Great show. Top notch knive I bought multiple & wins a knife in the giveaway I received exactly what I purchased & then some thank you very much
Thank you 🙏🏻 awesome stickers definitely liked them made me laugh 😆 Can never go wrong with free giveaways, love the stickers. Thanks. cool stickerssmithbrothersknifecoSeller
If the giveaway was free and you like the stickers why leave a 3.2 star review.? Absolutely amazing as always!!!!! Super fast shipping aswell!! Absolutely the BEST stickers I love them as always!!!! Fast shipping and very kind!!!🥰🫶🏼ill be back as always 🤣🥰🫶🏼 Super fast shipping - item is just as it was shown / listed / described - great energy seller with exemplary customer service- would definitely buy from again. Thank you!!