Reviews (2,273)Fast shipping and packaged securely! Great cards and they show up as seen on stream! Top seller! I love this man and the beautiful cards he provides me Lightning fast shipping! Smitty17 absolute legend on whatnot! He goes in depth showing the cards and then they arrive fast and secure in the same quality you see on stream. Top seller! Yooo thank you guys so much!!! I now have the full rockets set in non holo!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥 I received my card from this seller and couldn’t be happier. Card was exactly as shown on the live show, and he pre graded it extremely fairly. The card came in a ver secure package and was able to be tracked. 10/10 purchase and I would definitely buy from them again. Very happy with the purchase and card! As a collector myself I try to always treat you guys as I want to be treated as a buyer, thanks for the feedback 🙌🙌🥹 Fast shipping! Great seller! Great streamer Great products packaged excellent fast shipping highly recommend Got a great card for a great price. Second time buying from smitty17 and am impressed. Will buy again. Thank you! Great cards, great prices, awesome guy. Always has a large inventory of super clean cards and shipping is lightning fast. One of the best on here! Highly recommend this seller Great seller and great cards!
Card came as advertised, was a fair price, and shipped quickly. Would definitely buy from the seller again! Card was more beat up in person than shown on stream Great cards and fast, secure shipping. Highly recommend! Great card fast and good price Awesome stream and swift shipping. Thanks! great product very tranparent Loved the opportunity to grab the Sabrina’s Gengar loved this card for the longest glad to have it in the PC So glad to help! Enjoy and keep collecting 💙