Reviews (6,433)Package was damaged and item is ALOT smaller than I thought it would be. Wouldn’t purchase again. Other then that seller was amazing. I received 4 out 5 items. The ai pet didn't make it to my house the other items were all in one bag I guess the other item was bigger so they weren't together. Overall I'm happy with the items that made it. Disappointed because the other one was for a present 🎁 Just don’t you will be better off. By far the worst site I have found. Finally gave up without half the items I bid on. Awesome Seller!!
Great Products!! Haven’t tried it yet but the shipping was the fastest on WhatNot! Great job. Item missing from the box I reached out and no response in 3 days would shop with them again Doesn’t work on modern televisions fast shipping great deals just wish the packaging was a little better it had no protection just had a plastic mailer around the box and usps damaged the box but other than the box being damaged it still came fast and was a great deal thanks again and see ya soon Just put it together and change the battery and you’re good to go. O.M.G!!!!!!! first of all this came lightning fast I literally just ordered this the other day! can I explain to you the deals that I got oh my goodness! I will definitely be back thank you thank you thank you if you guys are not buying from this seller you're really missing out Fast shipping and great product
nothing but cheap pieces of junk and when you contact them, instead of trying to be helpful and come to a mutual resolution, they want to get defensive and act petty! very small not what I expected