Reviews (1,459)Absolutely generous! Thank you so much!! ty so much for the givvy and fast shipping I cannot believe the deal I got on this item, it’s almost criminal!!! I was prepared to bid up on this because it’s that cute!!! I love all the girly smoking supplies and Smoke Supply has it all!! So if you see something you really like, bid up because you won’t find deals like this anywhere. Thanks so much. The packaging is so safe, secure and fast!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ COWABUNGA 🍕🐢 Thank you very much 💯🔥💯🔥💯🔥💯🔥💯🔥 absolutely awesome 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ thank you so so much amazing givvy Fast shipping as always best smoke shop on whatnot we received it husband said ty enjoy 🏆 This is the BEST giveaway on Whatnot! I can't believe how much stuff I got tucked into a small padded envelope! ■ GLASS DAB RIG w/ Red rubies inside ■ GLASS CHILLUM ■ *2* DAB CONTAINERS ■ HEMP WICK ROPE ■ *2* PACKS FLAVORED WRAPS & TIPS ■ 3 STICKERS Y'all MFing ROCK!!! 🤩😍 Dope giveaway no pun intended lol I love the lil smoke stuff. Wraps, glass piece, lil stickers. Cute stuff. Tysm! fun stream awesome seller high quality items perfect shipping great deals very happy with all items Excellent items safely packed great prices true five star seller 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thanks for the freebies guys!