Reviews (149)Perfect! My boys were 💯 satisfied!!!! Blessings and keep up the good work 🙏🏽 my son loved it thank you Thank you so much my son loves it 💚 My bad judgement honestly. Very nice rugs, just not as plush and nice as I was anticipating. Still phenomenal job guys, I appreciate it and I will be back now that I know what im in forAppreciate you for your honest review all rugs are shown live sorry they didn’t meet your expectations far as plush alot smaller than it looked on the show but we like it. thank you! Your shipping was so quick compared to others on the app. Fast shipping, excellent service. Shop with confidence 💯 Great value, quick shipping, good streamer, good Products and I look forward to shopping with this vendor again.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great quality, soft, nice big rugs. Highly recommend this seller. Awesome quality thank you Great shipping time great quality rugs. Great show
great quality and great communication as well as pure honesty straight forward with everything it doesn't get any better than that 💯