Reviews (515)thank you smote22 had fun on the stream had the Pokémon cards I was looking for great packaging and on time much appreciated Amazing streamer! Packaged well, thank you! Unk SAHHHHHMOWWWTAAAAYYYY Very good w smote frl !! 🔥 At this point do we all go to Smote for cards, or are we enthralled by his infectiously cheery personality? Smote is a seller you can't miss out on and if you've not ripped with Smote yet, what the heck are you doing? Smote the GOAT, thank you friend. thanx again for an amazing times on your stream. always a good laugh with our rips 🫶🫶 p.s. ty Triple H for pulling us the classic Pika.. How better to describe the experience other than amazing. If I could give more stars I would. Smote takes care of the product he is delivering and gives a great experience to all those that purchase from him. This guy packages products like a wizard, I'm always super happy when I have a smote package in the mail because I know my cards are protected. Thank you my guy. Always enjoy lurking with your stream on in the background. Great vibes! Appreciate the heck outta ya. As always, Smote delivers the cards you want and more!!! smotes the goat pleasure getting ripped & shipped love the stream. always in for somr good laughs.. super happy to finally jump in on some rips. I appreciate you guys! A pleasure as always Sire! smotes the goat everything arrived 10/10 , fun stream with lots of variety. Family friendly, honest seller with chill vibes . Highly recommend! Thank you Smote 🫶 Huge tusks on ya 🐗🐗🐗 A man with a huge heart and great products, what more could you want. Being part of a stream is like hanging out with friends that pull you straight FIRE cards.
A king among men, a teddy bear at heart. Hottest hands in the business as long as your name isnt Alec554, i take the cold cold hands so they are fiery for those who follow
Genuine guy, great products, huge variety
Why are you still reading this? Go get in the stream!!!! Packaged to perfection! Everything arrived well protected and in excellent condition. I pulled some big hits, and there was a great variety of products to choose from. The community they’ve created is also incredibly welcoming and inviting. Highly recommend! Coldest hands on whatnot JK MANS THE BEST LETS GO SMOTEEEEEEEHHHH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥