Reviews (125)Fast shipping that was perfectly packaged & the best givvys I have received! Thank you so much!! Very happy with my new Halloween squishies! Amazing prices, fast shipping and delivery. Excellent host. Great customer service support. Will shop again. Thank you. Arrived in perfect condition!😍 Nothing in the givyHi! Your FREE Givy arrived on 9/8. You didn’t purchase anything so you received a letter with stickers inside.
To write a negative review regarding a free item is extremely rude. Please don’t enter givy’s if you are going to complain. That’s not fair to sellers who are being generous by offering free items to people who don’t actually purchase anything. Definitely packed very well and safe!! lol thank you Was super fun an friendly my dumplings came perfect! Great show fast shipping as always! Thank you 🙏 Great packaging and fast shipping! Tysm! Super fun Rip & Ship show got some amazing deals 🤩 Thank you so much for the awesome givvy too my son is thrilled! I unfortunately did not receive my package, but that’s totally okay! Since it was free, I’m not upset about it at all. I just wanted to leave an honest review and let others know about my experience. Thank you anyway! 💕Hi! Your giveaway was delivered on September 8th. I assume you threw it away not realizing it was your giveaway since it was an envelope and not a box.
I’m sorry your experience was so bad that you felt the need to give a negative review for something that was free. 🙂 Came just how it was shown and in great condition. Great prices! Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Will be purchasing again. thank you for the stickers thank u I won followers givy love the stickers 😀 product just as described very fast shipping awesome seller will buy again thank you