Reviews (816)Thank you so much!!! Looking forward to your next show!
Always great items and fun shows! As always amazing quality! Lifelong customer. Always great at describing the items Love the shirt but size runs really big and I didn’t know so I wasted my money I won’t be able to wear it it’s to large I’m sorry it’s too big. I specified several times that it’s very oversized Such a great givvy and friendly host! Thank you! 🫶 The absolute fastest shipper and one of my most favorite sellers! Sweet seller. Love all my tops. Great prices! Great Zenana shirts at a great price! Fast shipping. Thank you! 😊 Best sellers around, snagged a deal! I love shopping here! The seller is awesome with great items and great prices. I love my sweatshirt, thank you! I love my sweatshirt, perfect fit. Thank you! Super fast shipping!! Absolutely LOVE everything!! Will be back for more 😍 Fast shipping. Excellent quality Zenana sweatshirts Great seller Would purchase from again. Great clothing at great prices! Lifelong customer!!