Reviews (308)Omg the owl necklace is so damn cute. Thank you Beautiful jewelry, great shows as always. Thank you.❤️ thank you 😊 Love those card's lol 🤣🤪🤣 I love my pearl necklace thank you so much 😊 Absolutely love the rings 💍 ( And the card ) lol . Got such amazing deals, And fast shipping! Thank you 😊 I loved all of my bolos thank you so much!!!!! And thank you for the other little goodies that were in the box 🎀🦊 I absolutely loved everything!? every package I get from you guys is like a gift 🎀🦊 thank you so much!!! pretty claddaugh ring! thank you! Fast processing, great selection, love listening to the shows while multitasking. You guys are great! The Amber ring? Ohhhh my goooodnessss!! LOVE each piece. Thank you!!! Loved this show and all the amazing alpaca pieces! One of my favorite Whatnot sellers! She brings such positive energy to every show and has beautiful, high-quality sterling silver pieces at great prices. I’m always excited to see what she has next! Great seller with great jewelry! I highly recommend you check them out! Thank you!!! Fast shipping!!! Thank you very much! Love your show! My daughter loved her new keychain thanks you! beautiful jewelry! amazing seller! always a good time in her show Thank you for the great deals.😊 Nailed it!!! great deals!