Reviews (905)great streamer. quick shipping! thanks for the order the shipping was quick to, look forward to doing future business! Thanks bro mastersetting slowpoke and slowbro appreciate you never arrived not checking neighbors either tired of ordering Pokémon. DIDN'T RECEIVE IT SHOWS RECEIVED WHERE NOT MY MAIL BOXIt shows it was delivered yesterday. I packaged up your order and shipped it quickly. I hate getting bad reviews when USPS messes up 😂 im like 90% sure my chaos rising EBT was resealedtroll reviews are not the move 🤣 you didn’t get a chaos rising etb but you did score a prismatic SPC for $9 🔥🔥🔥 Wheels are wheels but I enjoyed the snakebite holo packs at least I’m glad you enjoyed them!!! It takes hours of sorting cards I find suitable to use for those haha Everything came nicely packed and complete. Although shipping was a little delayed, the seller communicated with me with I appreciate. Would buy from again Sorry about the slight delay haha, that was totally my fault 🤣 glad everything came safe! Great stream! Cards were shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. This was also the most thought packaging I’ve seen! Thank you!I’m glad you liked it! :) way more odds than 1 in 4Odds were calculated before the show, no reason to lie about it to you guys 🔥💪 thank you so much for the free pack! generous and fast Thanks for the Meowstic giveaway! Great show! My boys love his free card went straight into his binder Im so happy to hear that! :) Came in pretty fast! Thank you so much for the PO bundle givvy! :DNo problem! Glad you came to hangout 🤝🔥💎