Reviews (2,231)Shoes was in great condition as described! Love them so much can’t wait to use them with my usc jersey ! Thanks guys! Excellent experience and super fast delivery 🔥🔥 Thanks for not farting in my package Kratos 10/10 Got my order but smelled like smoke Cool channel and good pick ups Get what you see. Shoes were in good shape. Have to clean them only. ty guys. so.much. awesome givvy. love them and was fast shipping A+ seller and I will be shopping with y'all again Fast shipping and good packaging. Cutest mfers on WN Appreciate you guys as always ************ hands down the best pair I have bought off of whatnot practically dead stock at a real good deal price this is the second pair I have bought from this seller and honestly both have been A1 quality everything as described I will be purchasing from them again thank you guys appreciate it. Free giveaway. No complaints. Thanks good product shipping was great as well. Great seller and quality for the price
clean jordans and airmax! great shoes for collection to wear!