Reviews (5,424)First custom skateboard I bought from him and it’s just as good as the rugs awesome quality, great designs love the skateboard Fabulous rugs 🔥🔥 product. Thanks! As always best rugs on the app no cheap crap here great streamer always has fire stuff with amazing deals fast shipping and a fun time to be in the chat great streamer great prices fast shipping great streamer great prices fast shipping Super fast shipping and an excellent product. I will be back for more rugs. Thank you! Thank you for the giveaway thanks for the givey fam!! Tysm I absolutely love these🫶🏼💙 Thank you for my givvvvy
It’s so dope …. Your shows are cool amazing giveaway!!!! thank you so much. I got a Jordan 4 drink coaster. I need the whole set now!!!! thanks for the givey fam. it was a chunky dunk coaster. my fav dunk❤️ fast shipping as always fast shipping and great packaging Amazing rugs host is awesome ad ships so fast Ty💙💙 Rugs are amazing you and your team do an amazing job glad I bought tysm💙💙 awesome rugs for a great price. thank you