Reviews (16,623)Top quality trainers and quick turn around. Fantastic trainers as always. Top seller on Whatnot. Very quick delivery item exactly as described, thank you Speedy delivery. Ordered 3 pairs, 2 came correct sizes one was wrong but they had sold 2000 pairs that day so I'd be surprised if mistakes didn't happen. Was sorted out. advertised wrong size when saying thinks where UK size they where using american size Excellent service all-round. 10/10. Would definitely recommend. Many thanks. first time purchasing beyond happy! these trainners were for my family im not a re seller, will definitely be purchasing again ☺️ amazing products and fair prices Order came fast and sneakers were in great condition top class sellers.fast delivery and item as should be.ty Wasn’t aware the Jordan were women’s. Should have said. Nice though.
AF1’s nice. Everything was in as described and was really happy my with purchases but I hadn’t received the crep protect I ordered Nice and comfy trainers! Very quick delivery, thank you perfect, great fit and great service. Love all my trainers! Great price! thanks!