Reviews (139)thank u so much I got all my cards and my favorite is the sylvey art cards the best fan arts ever made by an awesome kid great place to get cards laughs and an overload of cuteness 10/10 seller ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10/10 would catch again! 🥹✨
The card arrived safely, beautifully packaged, and in exactly the condition described. You can tell this seller treats their cards like they’re protecting a rare Legendary. 😂
Adding this little Pokémon to my collection genuinely made my day! 💕 My wallet may have taken super-effective damage, but my collection gained XP, so I’d say it was worth it. 😂
Thank you for the awesome card and great experience! I’ll definitely be back for another encounter. Gotta catch ’em all! 🥰⚡️
one of the best streamers around!!! 10/10 cards came safe and secure! thank you for the cool cards! super fast shipping and came in all safe ⚡ awsome people, awsome cards and ask about the fan art too I promise always a blast and always super sweet ppl I love these ppl the her daughter does awsome fan art and is so sweet Loved the fan art! The Sylve Cards are amazing! Thanks 😊 This family is incredible! They have fantastic cards and offer fair prices. Highly recommended! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This family is amazing! Highly recommended! They offer free stickers, giveaways, and great cards. Their shipping is fast, and they always make me feel like a valued customer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great cards great people!!! Highly recommend buying from Snorpeko!! Amazing stream! Very interactive and her daughter makes some sweet custom cards!Thank you, friend! We appreciate your support. 🎉😁 10/10! The fan art cards are so good! I appreciate the amazing packing! I will be back! Keep up the hard work!! came today got my first partners box thanxAwesome! Y'all pull anything good? Let me know! 🎉😁 love it amazing arts and good cards and vibes Great seller with amazing prices! Cards were packed perfectly! Such gorgeous cards I absolutely love them my cousin loves his mewtwos and my gf is in love with here Eeveution fan arts thank you so much 🙏🏻 Fast and secure shipping! Thank you for the stickers!! Great family, great cards, great community, free stickers and much more! Thanks again!