Reviews (752)Thank you so much! I love this pin! Thank you so much for the giveaway! I always enjoy your shows! Thank you for the givvy! 💕 Got a great pin as a giveaway. Will be coming back as customer. I’m happy with my pin purchase and it arrived very quickly and packaged well. Thank you! Great hosts and great free pin. I also purchased a Short film pin and got some pixie dusted items too boot. Thank you Snyp3r! Thank You So Much!! Great Shop & Show!! Thank you so much love my bracelet and Pooh pen Great show, amazing seller(s), awesome pins!! Will definitely be back!!!! Phenomenal seller! Amazing pin selection, fantastic prices, fun giveaways, and super fast secure shipping! I will definitely be back! Amazing experience from start to finish! Thank you! Great pins and sellers. Tysm. Snyp3r and Maid Marian are the sweetest and so much fun! They always have such amazing pins and so much variety. Highly recommend! Thank you so much! What a show! I had so much fun thank you!!
Great pin great packaging. See you soon! Thank you so much for the cute keychain givvy, I really appreciate it! 😊 Thanks for the great pins! 😊 I made an unboxing video and posted it to my Insta: ko_girl23 Thank you for the last pin to be complete in perfume set! Nice pin and nice show! Beautiful postcard thank you so much!! 💙