Reviews (3,197)The pearls are GORGEOUS ! Package with care. Thank you. 😍 Great packaging and care! Products are beautiful
Love this seller. She has the most unexpected beautiful finds. Sofi is very polite and kind. I love the bracelet. Thank you!! Everything was great!! Again you never disappoint! Love my jewelry! Thank you so much you always send the best little gifts ! 🥰 Seller runs a great show with a variety of products. Beautiful broaches in excellent condition! Thank you! So beautiful! Thank you so much! Great finds with Sofijewlrylady86 Sofi has mastered the art of selling on whatnot. She’s knowledgeable and kind and her and mama know their customers well. I appreciate that they think of me and have pieces in mind for me when I come to show. Truly a joy to shop with. Absolutely gorgeous necklaces and great quality. Very pleased with my purchases. Thank you 🫶🏽 It’s a perfect green! It’s becoming one of my favorite colors now. Thank you. Love all these beautiful brooches Such beautiful pieces and very well packaged. Highly recommend Thank you so much for everything. Nicely packaged and arrived safely. Thank you for my gift. I got my pretties from Sofi and they are all so very pretty! She even put in a little gift. If you like vintage and new jewelry Sofi’s room is for you . It is very zen like. Shopping in a calm room is so pleasant and we are like family!!
Top notch pieces. Very pleasant buying experience.