Reviews (312)Straight heat as always 🔥 great giveaway much appreciated ty very much playa Straight heat as always appreciate it my guy 💯🔥 Straight heat and fast shipping 🔥💯 Thank you for the quick and amazing deal
Came clean and In good time
Awesome shirt appreciate you sir thank you can’t wait to rock it Got all my stuff straight heat fast shipping appreciate the extra tee and stickers you threw in 🤝🏼🔥🔥 wow! fast shipping and love the shirt and shorts I got!! Totally love the no pressure selling and personal experience that you offer. Absolutely amazing seller! The blimp I purchased exceeded my expectations and arrived exactly as described. You can tell he takes pride in what he sells and genuinely cares about his customers. He has an incredible selection of streetwear and is someone you can trust when making a purchase. Beyond that, he’s just an all-around great guy—friendly, honest, and professional. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again. Highly recommend checking out his shows and supporting his business!” Sole_n_stitch has been absolutely f**king great! The shoes came exactly as shown in the pictures, he also dropped a little gift in the box to say thank you for the support.. He goes above and beyond to make sure you're treated right. Definitely the best customer service hands down. I'll definitely be back for more..