Reviews (195)Perfect shoes and fast shipping!!
Thanks guys great shoes for a steal price. Great price and fast shipping! Awesome seller!! sizing feels a little off(smaller) but other then that great shoe.As we discussed over DM messages. The shoe you purchased was displayed and I reviewed my receipt video and I stated multiple times the size of the shoe. The shoe you purchase does not come in a size 5W only a 5M which is a 6.5W. So therefore I would like to be clear that the shoe just fits you different and nothing we did or said was wrong. You had a miss understanding with the shoe size you bought. Very nice Travis Scott briefcase and wrapped in a new t shirt was nice touch. Great seller and fast shipping Amazing prices, fast shipping! Great show fast shipping Quality products shoes look exactly like they advertised.A+ business awsome love these shoes! and a great deal!!! A+ seller! Easy and fast! Sole Survivor was entertaining to shop from and flawless delivery. 100% would recommend. They may even dance for the right price. Great experience buying from you! Will definitely be shopping again! Thank you! Great new seller. Good communication and great product. great condition on a great shoe. even better price. They smell like cigarettes and have a really bad smell. I was up front with you when you asked to see / buy the shoe I even went down in price for you . I don’t know what you were smelling but I had checked the shoe for you multiple times on the video receipt 🧾. There was no smoke smell. I work hard at giving everyone the best possible description of the product. Follow him 100% deals great brotha