Reviews (1,710)won this in the giveaway. pretty cool I will buy from this seller again Always love buying from soleclubtx they’re my goto for locs shades I don’t even buy them in person anymore I just go straight to them for all my locs needs Fast shipping , very poor quality . I was sent two pieces of crappy candies Quality isn’t good as expected amazing seller and super fast shipping don’t miss out on these steals appreciate the giveaway and the cool necklace Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love the stickers! :) thank you love the stickers Great deals as well fast shipping and packaged will protected for shipping will continue to do business with seller fast shipping good packaging good product Thank you for the givey! These are DOPE STICKERS! Not like stickers other shows give away. God bless. Only 6 of the 7 items showed up in the package.