Reviews (1,175)Safe delivery. Pretty quick. Thank you bro some bangers for the low.. packaged and protected well. quick delivery. solid solid seller in my books. follow bro for the heat 🔥🔥💯💯💯 Fast shipping, great product!
Card got here perfect n pretty quick ty lots🔥💯💯 Hat to say but I paid for my cards but never received them,this was my second or third purchase with you it says it was delivered but nothing showed up was really looking forward to adding the Soul King Brook to my collection and the Katikuri.sorry to hear you never received your package. if I could deliver them all myself I would! For two days, it said it was delivered, but it wasn’t I checked the mail two days ago but the third day I checked the mailbox and I saw that they were there My man solo has very nice product, everything arrived perfect, wont be my first time doing business woth him, Thanks bud Love the card thank you 🙏 Everything came in protected and very good condition Fast delivery and packaged well
awesome cards! thank you! Squeezed 3 cards into one cracked rigid sleeved, one card was damaged, two of them had whitening (3 cards total). Will not be purchasing from again. Got the cards for a great price!! But one card had had a scratch and tiny dent at top edge. The other card had very small white dot. They were listed as NM. Other than that good seller. But I tried to reach out and didn’t hear back!! Thanks!! Thx for my accurate and fast shipping 🚚💨⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for the giveaway too. One of the best. Please check him out. Always has great selection, great prices and well packaged products. TY brotha!!!! Packaging was great kept the card pristine and fast shipping! Thank you . Come by and support this amazing stream/ streamer great deals and awesome vibes 💯❤️🤝🧉 Thank you. Card arrived as described As was shown no damage at all