Reviews (132)Ty for the great photo! :) Thank you for a great show and a bunch of amazing photos!! Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Great communication, Awesome Seller Fast Shipping, 5 Stars +++++ Love this snap - thanks again Jay!! I just received my first purchase of some amazing photos! They arrived super fast and were packaged beautifully! Thank you so much! 🖤 Amazing seller and deals! Thank you! Jay is a baddie daddy and I love him (and my photos)! 💕 Ty for the wonderful photos! Great show and amazing photos! Thank you! Jay is my person … I’m not his but he is mine and that’s just fine 🥳 His sassy pants makes everything fun or fun of 🤣 Thank you so much! I appreciate you! Very nice and packaged well! Thank you I always find some amazing pics with you! I love my stickers from you too!! They’re great. Thank you so much! Awesome photograph!!! I enjoyed the show very much and I will definitely be back again! Amazing stuff and great shipping! Super good time!!!! Another fantastic purchase from a seller that I look forward to buying from! Thank you Wonderful! 🤩 Thanks, friend. ❤️ Thank you for another great show with lots of fun snaps! The items were shipped quickly and packed securely!