Reviews (58)Great condition and such quick shipping! Thank you! You’re very welcome! Thank you for stopping by! Thanks for the giveaway used it over the weekend Man yeah! They are very useful being outdoors. Thanks you 🙏You’re very welcome! Thank you for your support! Such a cool seller!!! Shoes are awesome & in excellent condition!!!!
always a great show, Great family, products and price💯 shout to my favorite "lil som"🫡 see you on the next show🫡 make sure ya'll following our fam @somthai_soles.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you fam 🙏You’re very welcome fam! Thank you for the love and support! Always showing love! Much respect!🫡💯 Extremely happy with my order thank again my guy! Will def buy from again!Yes Siiir! You’re very welcome! Appreciate the love and support! 💯 Fast Quick delivery products were exactly as described great streamerThank you for your purchase and support! Much love! Greatly appreciated. Awesome giveaway thank you so much You’re very welcome! Glad you liked it! Thank you for stopping by! Don’t mind supporting!! Your fam is great!! Little man is on point and great people skills!! Keep it up!! 👍🏾 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾Thank you Ed for the love and support! Yes, Lil man is my hype man 🤣. Much love and respect!🫡💪 Wwwww Thai Soles!
🔥 Giveaway!I just realized who you are!!!! Your mini sneakers and key chains are 🔥! Thank you for stopping by! I’m embarrassed now because I’m so far behind on reviews for you and others.🤣 Very much appreciated bro! Ty! Thank bro will be back You’re very welcome bro! Thank you for stopping by and hanging with us! Nice parking thank you
You’re very welcome! Thank you for stopping by and shopping with us! Much appreciated! Thank for the givvy!You’re very welcome! Thanks for stopping by and hanging out with us! Much appreciated! Fast shipping, great price, amazing atmosphere in the show and amazing shoes!! you'll definitely see me again thank you guys !Thank you for stopping by! I’m glad you enjoyed it. We trying 🤣. Thank you for the love! Amazing seller! Great selections for shoes at prices you can’t beat!Thank you for the review and shopping with us! I’m still wondering who you were calling, “little man”.🤣🤣 J/k. TY for the love! Amazing seller, fast shipping! Buy with confidence!
Thank you 5 ⭐️Thank you for the amazing review! Also, F/B Shannonpar11114 for amazing deals! Top notch seller! Great pair at a great price! The thank you note from Lil Somthai was the best! Will definitely be back! Thank you! I appreciate you shopping with us! Yeah Lil Somthai took over and helped with packing. 😆💪🙏🫡 thank you You’re very welcome! Thank you for shopping with us. A1 quality. Thank you for your purchase! thanks for the givvy 👍You’re welcome! Thank you for hanging out with us. Thank you You’re welcome. Thank you for your support. 1st show was 🔥🔥🔥🔥 shoes came packaged with care and fastThank you for the love you showed and support! I really appreciate it. Much love! 💯 Great first show! Awesome selection, great vibe in the show! A pleasure to partner with SomThai!Thank you for attending! It felt hectic but it was all good. I appreciate your support.