Reviews (101)So many cute extras, Sonny in perfect condition 🥰THANK UUU
Items as described. Great packing. Tysm u love my Sonny and the extra free giftt 💗🥰🥰🎃 Thank you for my new Sonny baby!💓 Ky!!! My girl! Thank you so so much for pulling secret squirrel and all the cute goodies you added in my package! love love love🤎🤎 she’s such a sweetie and packaging was adorable!! 🥰 Omg packaged so cute and neat. Everything arrived perfectly. Thank youuu soo muchh!!! Can’t wait to order again!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 the packing was so cute and so happy with my Sonny angels!! Thank you sm! My order made my day the freebies are so fire and I loved your show!! ☺️🫶🏼 Thank u sm for my givy plus my extra goodies, that was so sweet and I loved everything. I appreciate sm 🫶🏽 The best seller!!! I love my package 🫶🏻 My first show and it was a great experience! Packaging was so cute and everything came nicely wrapped literally the sweetest seller!! my babies are perfect! can’t wait for future shows
I’m in love with my Sonny’s!!! Thank you so much they are perfect! The absolute best! I love my order and everything was shipped perfectly. Can’t wait for my next purchase! Thank you for the lovely package! Everything came in great condition 🫶🏼