Reviews (58)Very happy and quick delivery 📦 Thank you for all the cute items! Great deals too! They were great and LOVE my items! I love my new hat and the shipping was really fast. Thank you! Very cute. Great deal. Thanks! Very happy!!! Received package today and love my items!!! Will visit this site again! Fast shipping and gorgeous clothes! Never got my package but said was delivered?!?!?This was a sticker giveaway! I’m sorry you say you did not receive this FREE sticker but according to WhatNot and USPS the envelope it was mailed in was delivered. I cannot control where your free sticker got delivered to. I did my part maybe next time you should take it up with the post office or message whatnot before you give someone a bad review for a free sticker and something I had no control over. It’s not like you purchased anything from me. IT WAS A GIVEAWAY FREE STICKER!!! Pieces were even better in person! And I couldn't believe how fast the order arrived!! Thank you! Amazing price and was in brand new condition Love it! Quick shipping and great price! Item as advertised & shipping quick . Recommend seller so cute and such good quality! obsessed thank you!!