Reviews (219)Awesome 🤩🤩 star sellers. Very appreciative and sweet!
🤩 Awesome seller. Packages 📦 everything very well!! Thank you!😊
Loved the dumplings and fuzz ball! Fast shipping and great deals!! Thank you! easy process. fast shipping. authentic product. First off i’m going to start from saying that she is absolutely the best seller on this app I recommend buying from her 100%!! All items are authentic, wonderful prices, incredible packaging, fast shipping, and extremely kind!! her shows are so entertaining to watch, i love being in her lives because she is so communicative with everyone and actually engages, answers questions, makes sure the audience is satisfied. she even included a couple of freebies and a squishy, along with a note, thank you, I love everything that came in my package that was incredibly sweet! I will definitely be purchasing again very very soon!! Timely shipping and well packaged. So nice, fast ship and thank you for the freebie! Thank you! Order arrived fast and was packaged nicely.
She was soooo stinkin sweet and all of her stuff was a great price! I’m new to whatnot and I was a little worried I was gonna get scammed but she sells 100% authentic things and she packaged my items with such care! 10/10 recommend! Oh and shipping was super fast!
Packaged with such care 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Great seller & amazing show 💕 Extremely kind during auction. Quick shipping
Everything was authentic. Quick shipping. Loved it all!!
Very nice packaging , my order came on time and I loved the stream. Fast shipping, nice product and very friendly hosts. Will purchase from them again. Received my package today!! Thank you for securing my items so well!!! Awesome seller!!! Item arrived packaged well, brand new, and they even gave us a couple cute little gifts in there. I am very pleased with my purchase and this seller. Great packaging and value my kids love all the dumplings thank you so much Loved my purchase! Great packaging, will purchase from this seller again!