Reviews (88)Sophia is one of my most favorite sellers! She is hilarious and incredibly generous! Sophia has gorgeous butter pats (and other things) and is always fun to watch. Great seller, beautiful things and fast shipping! Amazing inventory, such fun shows, and Sophia is just amazing all around!! Received this huge vintage candle in perfect condition thank you! Very nice. Great packaging. Thank you Such stunning finds and fun shows!! Love it all. Thank you!! Love Sophia!!! She has amazing pieces and is so funny! I have the best time in her shows! Love it ! Great seller ! Thank you ! Amazing seller and fantastic shows! Everything packed so well and fast!💗💗💗 AMAZING seller!! She always has the most beautiful, high quality pieces! Her shows are so much fun and I can’t recommend enough!! The seller was extremely nice! Everything was very well packaged. Was shipped quickly and carefully and arrived in perfect condition! I think I scored with this purchase! such a beautiful little trinket shelf! I'm thrilled! Will purchase from this seller again! Thanks a bunch!! Great seller. Item was packed well and shipped quickly. Beautiful items, shipped super fast, packaged expertly! Highly recommend! o my goodness...thank you so much 💓 super cute 😍 Everything is so great! Packaged nice and shipped fast! Was really hoping to get a kitten in my box but maybe next time 😂 ❤️ thanks so much Even better in person!! Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 Love the butter pats! Thank you Absolutely some of the most beautiful butter pats i have ever purchased. Amazing prices and well packaged shipping. Will buy from this seller again.