Reviews (13)Best packaging of cards I’ve ever received! So much care and time spent making sure your purchases come in pristine condition. Super fun time on stream. Thank you!!! So glad you loved your order! Thank you for joining the show and hanging out it was a blast🤘🏼 Solid seller! Cards near mint, packaged extremely safe and well. Will definitely purchase more from him!Ashley thank you so much for the kind words! I’m glad you enjoyed your cards and thank you for supporting my stream! Best packaging and care put into making sure the cards arrive undamaged 👍Thank you for joining the show appreciate the support! And thank you for the kind words we take pride in ensuring each order is handled as if it were our own🙌🏻 Truthfully, I am very happy with ordering from Mr soprisbair everything always comes sealed very sturdy. I wish all streamers packages were like this. I will continue to keep buying from this streamer We try to ensure each order is packed with the upmost respect and care regardless of face value, thank you for giving us the opportunity and always happy to hear things like this! Looking forward to having you in our next show🤘🏼 Had an awesome time on soprisbairs stream and got some awesome cards! All the cards came in perfect condition! Will definitely be on whenever he’s streaming!This is so awesome to hear! Had an absolute blast hanging out, thank you so much for the support🙏🏻 Really appreciate you🤘🏼🤘🏼 Seller was super friendly, had a great selection, and everything came backed nicely!Thank you so much for leaving a review🙏🏻 Had a blast hanging out with yall! Glad to hear everything came in secure🤘🏼 Hands down some of the best packaging I’ve ever received very secured. Nothing loose cards came in great conditions. I will be buying from here again !Thank you so much for the support, I’m glad everything came in secured🤘🏼