Reviews (2,520)Gorgeous halter top, thank you so much queen <3 Soraya helps me be my most whimsical self, one piece at a time. I buy something from her and it comes within two days! Appreciate the double packaging as well 🤎 Love sorayas shows !! Can’t wait to buy more and love her low starts
Gorgeous things- unique and perfect condition Sooo cute and gives the best fairy vibes 😍 I love everything I order from Soraya! Her lives are the best..honest, entertaining and fun! She is a joy. First off, this seller is such a cutie. Second, my package came SO quick! How does she do it, I don’t know but my dress came in record time and it’s STUNNING. Honestly the dress of my dreams. Can’t wait to join her next live! Thank youuuu Queen! 👑 I love my corset, I’d give you my last french fry 💛 We got it!! It was beautiful and packaged perfectly. Pictures coming to your IG Super cute little rosette!!! Been wearing it on my bag and get so many compliments 🥹 thank you!! 💜 Both items came exactly as expected!! Can’t wait to wear them out 💌 Fast shipping, product was as described and in good condition. Cutest little flower! Goes perfectly as a belt with my beaded skirt. Thanks girl🫶🌸 I finally won a givvy, thank youu i love it! LOVEEE everything, half of my wardrobe is Soroya They are so beautiful! I can’t wait to be a lil pirate around my house and the halter is HAWT! Your lives are always so fun and welcoming. The vibe is always incredible, thank you! Very sparkly and fast shipping I just don’t get tired of watching the seller. Her energy is amazing and the clothes is gorgeous!!!