Reviews (270)Love these two pens! So creative and the quality is fantastic. Have bought many items from this seller and I am never disappointed! Thanks so much. Fun show! Seller has the most amazing crafted items! Love shopping here I have a sorey pen!!!!! Yey!! Thank you for helping me complete my ticket to fun collection! The rip or ships are so fun!❤️ Your work is incredible I am beyond excited for these Bought a beaded spider for a co worker and she loves it ! Thank you so much and you do beautiful work! 🫶🏻 love my pen I will use it every day thank you 😊😍 beautiful pen thank you so much Omg these are amazing pins!! Def recommend buying from sorey she’s the best! Loooove! Great seller, quick shipping, fun to watch. Beautiful spider ! I love it so much!! Thank you! Amazing givy and new Cosmo sticker Love the pen….. truly enjoyed your rendition of “ A WHOOOLLEEE NEEEE WORRRLLDDDDD “🎶🎶 I absolutely love my handmade bows! 🎀 They’re beautifully made, great quality, and you can tell so much care went into every detail. Everything arrived exactly as described and was packaged with care. Thank you for creating such beautiful pieces—I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be back! 🩷🫶✨ This bee pen is more gorgeous in person. The colors are stunning and it is so creative. This seller is awesome! I love my Cosmo shark stickers. They are so fun.
Thank you. Can’t wait to join your shows again. Beautiful pen!! She hand bedazzled a floral pattern onto the pen base and added rhinestones to the bow, etc. It is so well done and I couldnt be happier with it!!