Reviews (62)Such beautiful finds and incredible deals. Fast shipping and careful packaging too! Highly recommend this seller 🥰! Love the raining 🌧️ necklace! Thank you!! I love them all! Thank you so much 💕 Love this seller selection, packaging and shows. Thanks honey for all of my goodies. 💗 Lia Sophia, Betsy Johnson, a Ruby ring and a Poison ring too..just to name a few of the Amazing buys I got!! TYSM for all my Beauties, Loved every single one 🙏💕🙏 Super awesome pieces thank you so much Such a remarkable and stunning set! Thank you so much my friend!!! Stunning gems! Thank you! Just as described and seen. I’m very pleased. Thank you! I love my goodies. Thank you! Love the goodies. Thank you! Love the beautiful brooch givvy! Thank you!! Thanks so much for my beautiful pieces and my gift I love them😍✨🧚🏼♀️ 👑SUPER SELLER!! EXCELLENT PACKING AND LOVE ALL MY PURCHASES!! 100 💫⭐️💫⭐️. Thank you, Organizerqueen 👑 Absolutely wonderful seller! Everything was beautiful, exactly as described, and packaged with so much care. You can tell this seller truly values her customers and takes pride in what she does. I loved every piece and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend! 💕✨ Thank you for the cute piece !!! Thank you so very much for the beautiful jewelry. Everything was packaged beautifully and thank you the extra special "note." I loved it!😍 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Top tier seller! Quick shipping, beautifully packaged, and even included a free gift and a handwritten thank-you note. Everything arrived exactly as described. Highly recommend Soulful Jewel! Love the jewelry! Thanks Julie!! Julie does a great job showing her jewelry and I love the free gift she sends!🩷