Reviews (33)such a beautiful top thank you ✨️ I love everything I receive, every time! 🥰 The flowy tankini is adorable for the pool or the beach and the Michael Kors blouse is so pretty for the office. Thank you for the buyer's givvy! It is the cutest crossbody piece to take along just for the essentials without having to bring my whole purse. ✨️ I love the green shirt and the jeans are so cute! Great prices and solid value. Thank you so very much, ladies! My wardrobe is getting an upgrade ✨️ with every show. 🩷Thanks so much Laura! We’re glad you love your goods! Good stuff!
Thank you Sharon! Glad you like it all..😘 Love my adorable cardigan, it helps that I got it from Soul Provisions! They are wonderful to shop from!!!Thank you Rashel! You’re very sweet! 😚 That shipped fast! Just in time to go out on the town, shopping today, lol! I love the shirts! So cute! 💓 I also love the adorable boho items that I won. Thank you again ladies! See you at the next show! Awesome! Thank you Laura! 😘 I love my new tops! 😍 💕 Thank you, ladies! ✨️ Can't wait for the next order to arrive! Thanks Laura! Glad you like them!🫶🏼 Great items thank you so much! 🩷 Excellent all around!
Thank you Sharon! So glad to see you in our shows!!! Loved all my items! Thanks so much!So happy to hear that! You’re welcome! Items came out of package 😢Oh my gosh…I am soo sorry! We even repackaged them. TWICE, after waiting for bigger poly bags. I’m not sure why Whatnot didn’t divide into 2 packing slips? Another buyer in that show was divided into 2 packages. Did you receive the items? We’re any missing? So so sorry that happened…😪 Thank you! What a great deal. Love my dress! They sell the cutest items! 💕Thanks Ash! So glad you love it!