Reviews (778)if you haven’t bought from Leeza before , I 10/10 recommend . the best faith based prints and the sweetest seller . Loved all the baby clothes I bought from you. Thank you for the giveaway. Leeza is the best! Fast turn around time and the prints are too cute!! I love all I can’t believe I won the cup it’s so beautiful thank you thank you for everything 🤍 thank you so much! love this bubble gal can’t wait to put it on Ozzy in october💚 Love love loveeeee her items!!! And the cutest seller ever, just a sweetheart!!! This was even cuter in person! My favorite purchase from anyone yet! My sister loves the lounge pants I got her! Obsessed with my order! The blanket is so cute and great quality! Thanks so much 🩷 Such amazing quality and beautiful prints! Definitely will be buying more 🩷🫶🏻 thank you for the amazing giveaway as well!! The BEST faith based prints EVER! Completely happy with my purchase and the entire purchase experience with Soul-to-keep bamboo! The prints are vibrant and beautifully designed. The shipping was fast and the packaging was carefully arranged. the best package to come in the mail this morning!😍 i cannot wait to put my baby girl in this! Thank you for the givvy love it All my items were in great condition and I will buy here again! thank you for the awesome givy!! LOVE the crib sheet. Thank you! Love the quality and print!! Thanks for the givvy!! STK is the best