Reviews (1,061)Thank you so much for all the great products at such great deals!! My package came so carefully wrapped!! 🫶🏽 Brandy is my number one go to for all my hair and skin care needs. She has all the top brands at the best prices!! If she doesn’t have it, she will get it!! Sweet as her name too 💕 I don’t have to go anywhere else to get all my favorite brands. Very responsive and quick shipping too. Five stars just isn’t enough 💕 Highly recommend this seller & her shop!! Thank you Brandi, again 😘 Amazing deal!!! I’m used to paying over $20 more and the shipping was FAST. I’m picky on who I buy from but I can’t honestly say it’s worth it!! Will be buying again from this seller The sweetest woman ever!!! 🥹 God bless you and your mission!!! 🫶 if I could leave 500 stars I would, beyond grateful and happy with my purchase!! Love having fast shipping & it was well packaged! Love her shows. Great products at a good price. Fastest shipping ever!! Thank you for the order. Wonderful! Seller was so sweet, with a ton of great products that you pay less for. Will definitely buy from her again ❤️ Thank you ! Love the freebies too Just as described. Fast shipping. Thank you!!
This was my first purchase and I will definitely be purchasing again. Love all my products! Fast shipping and I also received a free gift. 🎁 Thank you so much! Even gave me a free gift with my order!! Absolutely love this scent! Tysm! Excited for all these products and I so appreciated her running them at my request! Also, appreciate the extra lip item gift! 🎁 Thank you!!! My first order came damaged. I let the seller know and she resent it! High recommend using this seller! I can't say enough good things about southernblissstudios!! she is such a kind person and strives to find things that her buyers will like. she even take special requests and obtains products for her buyers. her shows are fun and she ships quickly and the items are well packaged. she is a hairdresser and also enjoys giving out hair care advice. check out her show, you won't be disappointed! ❤️ love this lady so much! ships fast and is so nice and always willing to help Nothing leaked! So very happy with shipping and purchase!! Great seller, fast delivery!! Thank you Speedy shipping and amazing deals! fast shipping, even gave me a free face mask AND told me Thank you! I don't get that from many sellers. have bought from her b4 and will again..thnx alot!