Reviews (63)PERFECT!! I LOVE IT!! THANKS FOR TAKING SUCH GREAT CARE IN GETTING TO ME!! I APPRECIATE YOU & LOVE YOUR SHOW!! THANK YOU AGAIN💙southern_maple_relicsSeller
Thank you so much! We love having you in our show! 💖 Such a great piece! Love it- thank you! Fast shipping and great items I love everything I got. thank you! WONDERFUL!! I RECEIVED IN WONDERFUL CONDITION!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH GREAT CARE IN GETTING TO ME!! I APPRECIATE YOU & LOVE YOUR SHOP!! THANK YOU AGAIN💙 Thank you so much for the wonderful givvy! What a nice surprise! Great show, great host, packaged well, shipped fast. I will shop with you again. This is so beautiful. I’m very happy with it. Just as shown and great price. Safe and fast ship So cute!!! Love my purchase, great price, packaged well, shipped fast, items as described in shop. Thank you for the beautiful bookmarks! I will be back for your future shows. It was fun following the tattered tales raid train. Thank you for the amazing items!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller would definitely recommend I loved my book. Did a great job packing it.🤩 Very nice jewelry and reasonable prices!😊 Great items, great prices TYSM Another fantastic purchase from Southern Maple Relics! They always have the coolest unique finds! Highly recommend! I love my items! They were packed well and are so beautiful!! Awesome seller! 10/10 recommend Beautiful and unique items! So happy with my purchases! Great seller with fast shipping! Very excited about this purchase. When I was much younger I had a family friend who had these books. I couldn’t remember the details to them, but when I came up on the stream, they were the same books. Books were in great condition. Seller was very helpful. Package arrived quickly very happy to have this piece of nostalgia in my collection. I received my order today. Everything arrived in great condition.